Optimal way of aggregated cargo delivery from the USA as well as China and other Asian countries.
Container cargo carriage using maritime transport is distinguished by high reliability and low cost. This is an optimal way of aggregated cargo delivery from the USA, China and other Asian countries.
- stable business links with marine terminals and shipping lines;
- favorable cost of carriage due to volume and regularity discounts gained by us from marine carriers;
- possibility of choosing different variants of delivery based on the optimal correlation of the sea freight cost and the service quality for the client, including the transit delivery time, availability of space of vessels and the necessary equipment;
- ready-made solutions both for bulk commercial cargo and individual orders;
- possibility of cargo handling at all terminals of the Big Port of Saint Petersburg, in Kronshtadt, Ust-Luga, Novorossiysk, and Vladivostok;
- regular carriage and renewal of the rates of freight to/from North and Latin America, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, Middle East, India, and South-East Asia;
- ongoing cooperation with the leading container lines;
- forwarding of marine container cargo at the terminals of Saint Petersburg sea port: the First Container Terminal, Petrolesport, Neva-Metall, Saint Petersburg Container Terminal, Fishing Sea Port, Severnaya Verf, Ust-Luga Container Terminal, Moby Dick;
- offices on the territory of the First Container Terminal and Petrolesport which work seven days a week.
Carriage by sea is carried out jointly with SEA LOGISTICS JSC of the Group.
SEA LOGISTICS JSC of the Group — is a freight forwarding company with twenty-year experience of work in organization of container carriage by sea and rail.